Ghost in the Shell "Three Laws of Robtics"

 Exploring the "Three Laws of Robotics" within Ghost in the Shell was a lot more complicated than expected. The aspects of being half human and half robotic rally blur the lines of where one falls within the laws. I believe Kusanagi really showed that being a cyborg does not take away from your human side. I really enjoyed writing the essay in a cartesian manner. It really allowed me to thoroughly explore both sides of the argument. I don't think one could have reached a true conclusion unless you did it in a cartesian manner. Ghost in the Shell really allowed one to see where the future of robotics can go and what questions will arise with it. I believe when we do get to time like that it will once again show a split in the social classes. This will create questions towards the "Three Laws of Robotics" and towards the fairness of cyborgs. I think Ghost in the Shell just graces the pot of questions toward cyborgs and other artificial intelligence. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Death, and Robots

Hon 255 Final Thoughts

Final Project