Entering Hon 255

 I am really excited for this class. It seems we are really going to look into how AIs are affecting all of us socially. I think this class will also really help to broaden my learning at Tampa. As a marine biologist major I don't really get to look at technology such as AI and others. From this class I really hope to become a better thesis writer. I also hope to make connections with my other classmates and learn more about their fields of study. Being able to work with others who aren't in my major will help me to learn more about what's going on in the world from other majors. It will also allow me to see different perspectives when it comes to problem solving. I'm really excited for this class and can't wait to see all we do and all we look at and analyze. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Death, and Robots

Hon 255 Final Thoughts

Final Project