Favorite Fashion Designer


I am not very big on fashion so I looked at some of the most famous fashion designers for this assignment. Christian Dior was one of the designers that stood out the most to me. Dior is mainly known for his extravagance in women wear which is what I really like. He designs are very gown like, enunciating dresses. All of his dress really show a women's shape and are very feminine. They are also very simple designs and there is not a lot of crazy patterns. A lot of fashion designers go for crazy shaped and loud prints which I am not a big fan of. Dior really keeps it simple and creates designs to make the woman look good. One collection I really like from him is his Designer of Dreams exhibit. I really like the pink and light colors and simple floral patterns for the clothes. I also like the form fitting bodice and flowing skirt. I think Dior really understands how to make a woman look sexy and how to show off their curves. He keeps it simple with his designs and colors which is something I really like. I am not a very fashionable person but I do know I would feel really pretty in a Dior dress and really like all of his designs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Death, and Robots

Hon 255 Final Thoughts

Final Project