Interstellar Ending

    I thought the ending of Interstellar was a mixture of happiness and sadness. It was happy in the way that Cooper did get to see Murph at least one more time but it was sad that they did not get to spend all the time they deserved together. The scene where we learn it was Cooper communicating to Murph in the past was very interesting to me. Past Cooper knew there was a message from someone saying to stay but he chose to ignore it. That makes me wonder why future Cooper thought he would listen when he knew he chose not to. I liked how everything came together at the end and you found out who was really communicating with Murph. I did think that there were some questions left unanswered at the very end. I do think it would be cool if they made another movie answering some of those questions. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Death, and Robots

Hon 255 Final Thoughts

Final Project