5th Element Fashion Show

 This fashion show definitely pushed me out of my comfort zone. I am not a very fashionable person to begin with so trying to make something out of upcycled goods was very difficult. I really liked the idea of using upcycled material to make the outfits though. Millions of clothes go to waste every year and I think people forget how valuable thrift stores and the things lying around your house can be. The reason my group decided to use plastic bags was because of how much of a waster they are. Every you go plastic bags are seen floating down the street. We also noticed that many of the lower class people made their outfits out of whatever they could find and like said above plastic bags are easily found. In my opinion one of the most exciting things to look forward to in future fashion is the hair. I think no matter what the close look like crazier hair is going to become more and more accepted. In the future there is going to be hair in all different colors and shapes. Even now colored hair is going away from unprofessional and is becoming more acceptable and as a way to express yourself. It's really interesting now, though, because a lot of the current fashion is retro. A lot of older looks are coming back into style instead of new innovative looks. I wonder what will change to make the switch from old school to futuristic. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Death, and Robots

Hon 255 Final Thoughts

Final Project