Hon 255 Final Thoughts

 I have really enjoyed this class. It really pushed me out of my comfort zone and made me think about all different sorts of things. I got to see the perspective of all different types of majors and personalities which to me is the most important thing when learning. Being able to compare my major to topics that had nothing to do with my major taught me so many different things. I was able to see how my major impacted different aspects of life and how movies impacted my major. Approaching the topic of AI and futuristic technology was difficult at times but always interesting. I'm excited to see how I use this class in the future and to see where our future technology actually goes after watching all these movies.  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Death, and Robots

Final Project